- Permanent recruitment of qualified social workers
- Recruitment of social pedagogues
- Recruitment of care staff
- Consultancy in best practice recruitment
- Learning and development courses in social pedagogy
- Strategic support for the systemic development of social pedagogy
- Field Trips to see “social pedagogy in action”
Since 2003 Jacaranda has been working to support more stable, professional workforces via the recruitment of staff for permanent posts. Our commitment to long-term staffing solutions helps to reduce agency costs, increase workforce stability and improve the quality of services.
We at Jacaranda are passionate about the development of social pedagogy. We recruit social pedagogues and offer learning and development and consultancy for national programmes and organisations. If you are interested in talking to people in services who have seen the postive impact of social pedagogy, please contact us.
We support the wider development of social pedagogy via our involvement in the Centre for Understanding of Social Pedagogy development group, the Social Pedagogy Development Network and by funding and co-editing the website www.SocialPedagogyUK.com We are delivery partners in the Scaling Up Social Pedagogy project, which is creating a professional association and qualifications in social pedagogy.
Please Contact Us for further information.