- Permanent recruitment of qualified social workers
- Recruitment of social pedagogues
- Consultancy in best practice recruitment
- Learning and development courses in social pedagogy
- The Crossfields Institute Level 3 Diploma in Social Pedagogy
- Strategic support for the systemic development of social pedagogy
Since 2003 Jacaranda has been working to support more stable, professional workforces via the recruitment of staff for permanent posts. Our commitment to long-term staffing solutions helps to reduce agency costs, increase workforce stability and improve the quality of services.
We at Jacaranda are passionate about the development of social pedagogy. We recruit social pedagogues and offer learning and development, including the Crossfields Institute Level 3 Diploma in Social Pedagogy. We offer guidance in small and national development programmes. If you are interested in talking to people in services who have seen the postive impact of social pedagogy, please contact us.
We support the wider development of social pedagogy via our involvement in the set-up of the Social Pedagogy Professional Association, the Social Pedagogy Development Network and by funding and co-editing the website www.SocialPedagogyUK.com
Please Contact Us for further information.